Implementation of various modules of HRMS – Railway Board order No . PC-VII/2020/HRMS/16 dated 01.09.2021
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (भारत सरकार)
Ministry of Railways (रेल मंत्रालय)
Railway Board (रेलवे बोर्ड)
File No. PC-VII/2020/HRMS/16
New Delhi, dated: 01.09.2021
The General Manager,
All Indian Railways & Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Sub: – Implementation of various modules of HRMS- reg.
Attention is drawn to this office’s letter dated 30.07.2021 vide which all the Field Units were allowed to issue Privilege Passes in physical mode only in exceptional cases till 31.08.2021. Instructions regarding Post Retirement Complimentary Pass (PRCP), Passes for Divyang employees (serving and retired) and processing of Settlement cases through HRMS were also advised vide the said letter.
2. Progress of various modules of HRMS has been reviewed in Railway Board and it has been decided that:-
- Privilege Pass shall be issued through e-Pass module of HRMS only w.e.f. 01.09.2021.
- Post Retirement Complimentary Pass (PRCP) shall preferably be issued through HRMS but options for physical pass may be kept open till further orders.
- For Divyang employees (serving and retired), both options t.e. physical pass and e-Pass mode may be kept as per their choice.
- For the processing of Settlement cases, HRMS shall remain the preferred option and all the field units shall make efforts to process all the cases through HRMS Settlement module.
3. As regards the categories (Audit, CRS etc.) whose pass details are yet to be integrated with HRMS, the existing practice shall continue. Efforts are being taken to complete the integration by 30th September, 2021.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII & HRMS
Copy forwarded to :-
- The Director General, NAIR, Vadodara.
- The Director General, RDSO, Lucknow,
- The General Manager, CORE/Allahabad
- The General Manager and FA&CAO, Metro Railway
Source : Click here to view/download PDF